Friday, April 22, 2011

"And God will generously provide all you need.  Then you will always have everything you need and plenty left over to share with others."  2 Corinthians 9:8 (NLT)

I grabbed a freshly laundered pair of jeans out of the dryer and put them on.  I just happened to have checked the back pocket.  Don't know why I did, but there was a 5 dollar bill.  It's not a ton, but it was just what I needed, and I didn't even know it at the time.

Later that afternoon, I noticed my son had a pretty bad bug bite on his leg.  It looked concerning, so I took him to the doctor.  The lady behind the desk told me, "I just need to collect your $5 copay."  Oh, man.  I ran out of the house without my wallet, but then I remembered I still had that cash in my back pocket.  I thought a prayer of praise and thankfulness that God had provided for even such a small need.

No comments:

Post a Comment